Designed with and for Search and Rescue professionals and First Responders to provide reliable, hands-free high powered illumination, the S+R H3 Headlamp utilizes a Cree XP-G2 Spot Beam and two LED floodlights that work simultaneously or independently in high or low modes to provide from 10 to 338 lumen outputs. The fully adjustable elasticized headband with removable top strap and reflective stitching has a grip surface that keeps it in place on head or helmet. The headlamp offers full 90 ° vertical rotation, a lockout switch to prevent accidental activation, and an LED battery charge status indicator. Includes three (3) AA batteries. The six (6) AA battery pack for the S+R H6 Headlamp and our NiMH rechargeable battery pack are. H6 Headlamp is compatible with the H3 and is available separately.
- Cree XP-G2 Spot Beam
- Dual LED floodlights
- High and low light modes
- 90° vertical rotation
- LED battery charge indicator
- Water resistant high impact polymer
- Runs on three (6) AA batteries
- Elasticized non-slip headband
- Lockout switch
- Aluminum heat sink
- High Mode Flood only: 48 lumens/20 hrs.
- High Mode Spot only: 286 lumens/8 hrs.
- High Mode All lights: 338 lumens/5.25 hrs.
- Low Mode, Flood only: 10 lumens/92 hrs.
- Low Mode, Spot only: 104 lumens/25 hrs.
- Low Mode, All lights: 113 lumens/19 hrs.