The Dueling Tree is one of the most fun yet challenging steel targets available. When hit, the paddles flip from side to side giving instant feedback of a hit or miss.
This is for a dueling tree vertical post section and paddles only. This is an Add-On piece to fit a standard upright base that you already have. This Kit may also be fitted to a Black Carbon concrete base.
Featuring 6, 8mm thick mixed paddles ( 2 small, 2 medium 2 large ) the paddles are slotted into the vertical centre post and can be easily removed or swapped out for a different size without the use of tools.
These reasonably small paddles provide a rewarding challenge for speed and accuracy at practical pistol distances. It also lends itself well to providing a very decent challenge in short to medium range rifle.
The dueling tree must be used in the forward angle position. This provides a safer shooting environment with better control of frag, spall and ricochet. It also assists the paddles in maintaining there forward position "at ready" position.
The dueling tree;
- Quick and easy to assemble and pack up.
- Extremely durable with vertical post built from 8mm Bis500
- Quick change target gates allow for no tool needed paddle changes
- As with all our modular systems only one tool is required for stand assembly and disassembly (18mm Deep socket)
- A Further option is available for Bis500 Armour skins to fit to the base cross beam, this increases durability, safety and increases base weight for enhanced stability.
All targets by Black Carbon are manufactured in Australia and meet our strict quality control guidelines making Black Carbon your #1 choice for steel shooting targets.