The CCK-01 (Compact Clearance Knife - Trainer) from Halfbreed Blades, is designed to facilitate real world training scenarios.
At almost identical dimensions and weight to its live edged counterpart, the CCK-01 ‘safe edge’ trainer is fully compatible with the live edge carry system. (CARRY SYSTEM NOT INCLUDED).
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Japanese made 6mm 420 stainless steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for extreme durability and toughness.
- True weight simulates a more realistic training experience.
- Low friction Teflon HIVIS RED coating facilitates identification and mitigates wear. We are also offering from our sister brand the Hardcore Hardware Australia (HHA) trainer variant in HIVIS BLUE.
- Blunted tip point design optimizes safety during realistic training scenarios.
- Live edge identifier at the three-quarter length of the handle simulates performance characteristic of its live blade counterpart.
- The bevelled ring design enhances the tool's accessibility and comfort, making it exceptionally fast and easy to draw.
- The concave thumb recess at the top of the ring supports a positive grip and the application of downward force.
- Aluminium handle scales are ergonomically contoured for enhanced feel and no-snag on gear or clothing.
- CCK-01 carry system sold separately - not included with trainer purchase.
Description: Compact Clearance Knife - Trainer
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: 420 Stainless (35-36 HRC)
Blade Edge: NON-SHARPENED
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Spear-point
Blade Length: 3.74" (95mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.23" (6mm)
Handle Material: Anodized Aluminium
Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14mm)
Overall Length: 7.55" (192mm)
Knife Weight: 4.40oz. (125g)