The addition of extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. A larger exit pupil delivers a relaxed view and extracts extra detail in low light and shadowed areas. MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness while MeoShield TM coatings protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Surprisingly compact for a 50mm binocular its size and weight compares directly to competing 42mm binoculars yet its large objective lens size ensures maximum resolution and low light ability at maximum distances. If observe on the edges of the day and desire the highest resolution images a MeoStar® B1 50mm HD binocular is the perfect choice.
12x50 HD – High magnification for observing the greatest detail at maximum distances. Excellent choice for nature watching or hunting on wide open terrain where greater observation range is desired.
- Fogproof – All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Waterproof – All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- HD Lens Elements – High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Eyepieces – Eyepiece design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view. Multi-position twist-up eyecups accommodate all users.
- Ergonomic Armor Design –Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Focus and Diopter Control –Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.