Price Match Policy
Gun World strives to bring competitive prices to our customers. We are constantly refining our pricing structure to bring the latest product to market at competitive prices. However, there are times where we have not updated our prices given the huge range available. In this event please CONTACT US, and let us know you have found a cheaper price and we will gladly match it subject to the few conditions outlined below.
If you are in doubt, please CONTACT US anyway and we will happily assist.
Gun World will match a competitor's advertised price for a product subject to the following conditions:
be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST"); and
have a physical retail store located in Australia; and
be a licensed firearms dealer.
The product offered by the Competitor must be:
- a product sold by Gun World Australia;
- identical (i.e. same brand/model/colour/year/calibre);
- in stock at the competitor and Gun World (not available for back orders); and
- available for immediate purchase at the competitor and Gun World.
The Competitor's price must:
- include all delivery charges, GST and special offers; and
- be verifiable by Gun World via confirmation of the competitors advertised price and stock availabity, i.e catalogue, website
- be for non bulk/commercial quantities, retail quantities only
- have equivalent and verifiable forms of payment available.
Gun World does not price match on:
- Competitor's clearance lines, display stock items, liquidation sales, specials or limited stock offers; or
- Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.
- Gun world reserves the right not to match a competitor price that falls below our cost price.
- Product must be available to purchase at Gun World and at Competitor immediately without ordering from a wholesaler\supplier
- Where the lower price is as a result of a mistake/misprint by the competitor
Making the Purchase:
- Customers who qualify for a price match can purchase both in store or via telephone.
- No further discount codes or promotions can be used in conjunction with a competitor price match.