The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle.
With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle.
- This model comes with a stock module with a standard length of pull and low comb height suitable for iron sight use.
- Four different stock modules offering different comb heights and length of pull are available for Ruger American Rimfire rifles, and can be purchased separately. These are completely interchangeable across all models and can be changed in seconds by simply removing the rear sling swivel stud.
- Detachable 10/22 style 10-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight Muddy Girl Camo composite stock blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy to use tang safety.
- 22" Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8'' rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams fibre optic front sight and 10/22-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight and sling swivel studs.