Engineered to ensure superior durability and maneuverability while maintaining comfort and satisfaction, Women's Cirrus Pants are built from 5.11's 6.8 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop fabric. These pants are equally suited for duty wear, casual wear, covert operations and everything in between. The Women's Cirrus Pants feature a gusseted crotch that provides total freedom of movement, while the assortment of pockets allow you to carry a knife, cell phone, magazines and other essential gear. A Teflon coating provides resistance to stains. Additionally, the rear pockets are double stitched for increased durability, and all notable stress points are bartacked to ensure exceptional resilience and extend the life of the garment.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Women's Cirrus Pant
- Low profile design made from 6.8 oz. Flex-Tac ripstop fabric
- Teflon finish resists stains and soil
- Gusseted crotch provides full range of motion
- Bartacking at all major stress points and double stitching in the rear pockets offer extra durability
- Integrated mobile phone/knife pockets
- Seat pockets easily accommodate magazines
- YKK zipper hardware
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gunworld Australia Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.