With all its undeniable experience in making hunting rifles, BROWNING® has innovated yet again in the field of straight-pull action rifles with the new MARAL. A real technical revolution, its quick-loading system offers shooters incomparable speed and unprecedented firing comfort. BROWNING® combines this new technology with all the experience it possesses in barrel-making and its expertise in safety with its 7-lug bolt, which already equips over a million rifles throughout the world. Efficiency can also be measured when you look at the breech, which is always contained inside the bolt-casing. This enables shooters to keep their target in their sights continuously when firing.
The Maral SF composite Nordic HC gives prominence to black for its gunstock and fore-end, giving a new look to this rifle which has quickly taken the lion's share of its category. Close to its cousin in brown composite, it is equipped with a threaded barrel (M14x1) and a Nomad Hybrid mounting rail for the telescopic sight.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – Matte blued finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Recessed target crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; Adjustable feather trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Laminate gray satin varnish finish; Adjustable Monte Carlo comb
- FEATURES – Top Tang Safety; Two sling swivel studs on forearm; Thread protector; Inflex recoil pad