Semi-custom level precision rifle with proprietary barrel lapping. Fluted heavy sporter contour barrel. Full 360° carbon fiber wrap stock. Cerakote finish on barrel, action, and stock.
What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a "semi-custom rifle" is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The burnt bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning - avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap.
- RECEIVER – Stainless steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- BARREL – Stainless steel; Pro Long Range: Heavy sporter contour; Threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included); Proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Fluted; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Second generation carbon fiber; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Textured gripping surfaces; Palm swell
- FEATURES – Spiral fluted bolt body; Ergonomic spiral fluted bolt handle; Sling swivel studs; Inflex recoil pad (Scope and mounts not included)