Manual Variable Gain Control and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- MNVD is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by user to adjust for ambient light level in his area of operations.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.