Welcome to the X7 Marauder. Featuring 9000 lumens in a “soda can” sized light to provide the power of the sun in the palm of your hand. Powered by four Olight 8 Amp 18650 batteries, the light will reach the peak 9000 lumen setting. The X7 Marauder carries three four core light-emitting XHP70 LED’s which are currently one of the highest performing light sources on the planet. The light features a custom designed orange peel reflector to create the perfect beam pattern for logical and realistic use. People ask, why would someone need 9000 lumens? Well the X7 offers 6 modes at various brightness levels going all the way down to 3 lumens which mimic a small keychain flashlight. The 9000 lumen setting provides a sensation of daylight when shined in a pitch black environment with a soft tone so it is not blinding to the eye. The X7 features a groundbreaking active thermal management system. The MCU detects the flashlights internal temperature in real time to prevent overheating to the user’s hand and flashlight. We have meticulously designed this feature to maintain the flashlights longevity and a positive user experience for years to come.
- - Uses three top-class cool white CREE XHP 70 LED with a total of 12 light-emitting cores.
- - A maximum output of 9000 lumens which is great for strong illumination and minimum output of 3 lumens, which is suitable for long periods of using at night.
- - Powered by four 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries of high discharging rate , providing up to 3,000 lumens of output with three hours of run-time.
- - Comfortable hand gripping experience given by large square textures on the flashlight body.
- - Low-voltage indicator monitors the battery power level while the light is on, which will glow red when the battery power is running low.
- - Active Thermal Management: MCU detects the flashlight temperature through the internal thermal sensor in real time, and prevents overheating by reducing the output.
! CR123A or RCR123A batteries will damage the X7 Marauder flashlight. Only use the 18650 battery type in the X7 Marauder. The maximum performance can be reached using only High Discharging Current 18650 rechargeable batteries. Performance and autonomy tests were performed using Olight HDC (High Discharging Current) 18650 3500mAh batteries - in accordance with the ANSI NEMA FL 1-2009 standard.