Few rifles can be identified in an instant like the Featherweight. It is justly famous among hunters everywhere. The Model 70 action offers Pre-’64 style Controlled Round Feeding, a Three-Position Safety and is highlighted by a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. Inside is the M.O.A. Trigger System, the finest trigger ever offered in a bolt-action with zero take up, zero creep and zero overtravel. Like the original Featherweight, the angled comb Grade I walnut stock still features the Schnabel fore-end and satin finish with elegant cut checkering. A premium Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad helps soak up felt recoil. It’s available in the most popular long and short action calibers, including WSM chamberings.
Generations of serious hunters have made the Model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt. Easy-to-carry, accurate and utterly reliable, the Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope.
- Satin finish walnut stock with classic Featherweight cut checkering and schnabel forearm, creating the iconic Featherweight look
- Alloy one-piece bottom metal adds rigidity for better accuracy
- Forged steel receiver with integral recoil lug is bedded front and rear, to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
- Pre-'64 style controlled round feed with claw extractor fully controls cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
- Three-Position Safety shows safety status at a glance
- Cold hammer-forged free-floating Featherweight profile barrel for years of pinpoint accuracy
- Recessed target crown enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
- M.O.A. Trigger System with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Blade-Type Ejector for full control of ejection force
- PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD for optimal protection against felt recoil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gunworld Australia Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.