The solid base boat tail design and special jacket contours of Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertip ammunition deliver excellent long-range accuracy with reduced cross-wind drift. The Lubalox coated Ballistic Silvertip bullet is designed to deliver rapid expansion and fragmentation in varmint-size game calibers and controlled expansion and penetration over long ranges in deer-size game calibers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Polymer Tip – Resists deformation, maximizes long-range performance and promotes expansion
- Uniform Jacket – Jacket designed with thin uniform side wall to promote rapid fragmentation and accuracy
- Lead Core – Provides rapid fragmentation in varmint bullets
- Boat Tail Design – Solid base delivers excellent long-range accuracy
- Lubalox (Black Oxide) Coating – Reduces engraving forces and barrel fouling
Calibre: 243 Winchester
Muzzle Velocity: 3100fps
Weight: 95 Gr.
Bullet Type: Ballistic Silvertip
Ballistic Co Eff: 0.400
Rounds Per Box: 20
Rounds Per Case: 200
At Distance: @100yds
Trajectory: Long 1.4
* Trajectory short/long refers to use of a short or long barrel.