The solid base boat tail design and special jacket contours of Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertip ammunition deliver excellent long-range accuracy with reduced cross-wind drift. The Lubalox coated Ballistic Silvertip bullet is designed to deliver rapid expansion and fragmentation in varmint-size game calibers and controlled expansion and penetration over long ranges in deer-size game calibers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Polymer Tip – Resists deformation, maximizes long-range performance and promotes expansion
- Contoured Jacket – Provides controlled expansion to maximize knock-down
- Alloyed Lead Core – Provides increased retained weight resulting in deeper penetration
- Boat Tail Design – Solid base delivers excellent long-range accuracy
- Lubalox (Black Oxide) Coating – Reduces engraving forces and barrel fouling
Calibre: 308 Winchester
Muzzle Velocity: 2670fps
Weight: 168 Gr.
Bullet Type: Ballistic Silvertip
Ballistic Co Eff.: 0.474
Rounds Per Box: 20
Rounds Per Case: 200
At Distance: @100yds
Trajectory: Long 2.1
* Trajectory short/long refers to use of a short or long barrel.