The MIK-01 (Medium Infantry Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a highly capable fixed blade knife, delivering pinnacle performance.
Intended for use by elite military units, law enforcement, and members of the specialist security community, the MIK-01P (plain edge) incorporates outstanding handling characteristics and a host of enhanced features, essential for a tool of this calibre.
Designed with purpose and crafted to provide durability and toughness, the MIK-01 is also available in a partially serrated edge variant with designation MIK-01PS.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Blade fuller reduces weight without compromise in strength.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified spear point and blade design are optimized for piercing and slicing tasks.
- Extra-large handguard aids control and prevents injury to the user.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for maximum grip/control with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Slotted lanyard hole allows for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All MIK-01 sheaths are PALS/MOLLE compatible and come supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the MIK-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Medium Infantry Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Length: 6.49" (165mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.23" (6mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.90" (23mm)
Overall Length: 11.61" (295mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 4.40oz. (125g)
Knife Weight: 11.18oz. (317g)
Overall Weight: 15.58oz. (442g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GUN WORLD AUSTRALIA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.