The MIK-02 (Medium Infantry Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a mid-size CQB, fixed blade tool, intended for use as a dedicated Infantry knife.
With its highly utilitarian tanto point blade, the MIK-02 incorporates many performance-enhancing, essential features for a multirole fixed blade knife of this genre.
Developed with the battle-space in mind and made with purpose, the MIK-02 draws design influence from the diverse daily requirements of active duty personnel, and the environments they serve in.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6.5mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge with partial blade serrations.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified tanto point and blade design are optimized for piercing, prying, and slicing tasks.
- Extra-large handguard aids control and prevents injury to the user.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for maximum grip/control with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Lanyard holes at key points allow for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All MIK-02 sheaths are supplied with a belt carry system as the primary attachment method, eyelet holes around the sheaths perimeter serve as secondary attachment option.
- To complete the package, the MIK-02 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Medium Infantry Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Partially Serrated
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Tanto Point
Blade Length: 5.31" (135mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.25" (6.5mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.98" (25mm)
Overall Length: 10.43" (265mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 4.40oz. (125g)
Knife Weight: 12.16oz. (345g)
Overall Weight: 16.56oz. (470g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gunworld Australia Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.